- PAYMENT AND REFUND POLICY OF COLLEGE TOUR PROGRAMME
- The Tour Fees payable will be displayed to the Traveller before the Traveller sends a request for booking a tour package.
- The whole of the tour fees of the requested package should be paid in advance as per the product listing on company website or App.
- If you as a Traveller agree to pay the Tour Fees for any package requested, in connection with your Learning While Travelling Account, Learning While Travelling will collect the Tour Fees pursuant to the Payments Terms.
- Once you confirm that your transaction is complete you will receive a confirmation email summarizing your confirmed packages and all details related to it.
- Learning While Travelling accepts payments in the following methods:
- Direct payment from Credit card/ Debit Card
- Payment through Net banking
- Payment through Paytm Wallet
PAYMENT SCHEDULE AND TRIP:
Once you have reserved and booked your trip we proceed rapidly to book all of your desired activities and hotels to insure the program you wish is realized and all the components reserved for you.
All package inclusions are listed on your Booking Agreement and Invoice and are subject to terms and conditions contained herein.
Air and coach (& other) transportation providers, hotel accommodations, and events and locations are subject to change. In the event of a hotel change, equal or upgraded accommodations will be provided. In the event of changes by other vendors, an equal or similar option will be offered or the costs associated with the specific vendor will be refunded.
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY:
- In the event that the Traveller wishes to cancel his/her reservation, requests must be made in writing by email to email@example.com.
- Percentage of the tour fees shall be refundable if the Traveller cancels the booking as mentioned in order details.
- You may cancel a trip at any time; however, fees are applicable as per the terms and condition of the company.
- Individual Cancellations: An individual cancellation may be refunded if the group minimum is respected. All group tours are based on a minimum number of paying Travellers or passengers. If an individual should need to cancel and the minimum number of paying passengers is respected, the individual will be refunded.
Name changes with the airline can incur change fees.
TOUR CANCELLATION BY LEARNING WHILE TRAVELLING
Learning While Travelling reserves the right to cancel any tour at any time.
In the unlikely event that a cancellation of the tour becomes necessary, Learning While Travelling will notify the organizer and/or participant(s) at the earliest possible time and will provide an alternative option at no additional charge. If the alternative option is not accepted by the participant, Learning While Travelling will provide a full refund of all fees and charges paid to Learning While Travelling, provided the option is declined in writing within 7 days of receipt of cancellation notification.
Learning While Travelling is not responsible for cancellations due to circumstances beyond Learning While Travelling’s control, or force majeure (including or similar to political/civil unrest, war or threat of war, riots, closure of airports, or ports, industrial disputes, terrorist activity, natural and nuclear disasters, fire, epidemic or health risk, Acts of God, sickness, breakdown, customs regulations, strikes, hotel overbookings, or adverse weather conditions).
B.PAYMENT AND REFUND POLICY OF LWT MENTORSHIP PROGRAMME
- You will be obligated to pay Us Our standard service fee (the "Service Fee") for the Services to which You have access during Your ONLINE SESSION with Mentorship. You also agree to pay, company then current rates of Session Packages, for all Session services that You request from Us and that are not included in Our standard services ("Miscellaneous Charges"). We will notify you of the Service Fee and Miscellaneous Charges when You are granted access to a service, and We will notify You of the applicable Miscellaneous Charges before providing services to which a Miscellaneous Charge will apply.
- You understand that learningwhiletravelling.com provides various online session like Mentorship Session, Startup session and other allied session with its verified and authorized mentors and Coaches for limited period of time. As learningwhiletravelling.com act as aggregating platform for mentors and users it collects all the payment from user on behalf of mentor as their mentorship fees in capacity of mere collection agent .
- Some of these Demo Session are provided for free, there are certain Demo Coaches Session for very limited time for which costs will be incurred by You, if You decide to avail such Services ("Paid Services"). Learningwhiletravelling.com shall have the right to change the Service Fees for the Paid Services at any time, with or without notice to You. Your continued use of the System and the Website shall be deemed to be Your acceptance of such changes.
- In Case Of Subscription, You understand and acknowledge that We follow a prepay payment model for Our Services. Accordingly, Your access to the Services can be limited or suspended or terminated in case You are unable to maintain any credit balance in Your Account which you may have agreed to at the time of subscription ("Non Payment State"). learningwhiletravelling.com reserves the right to charge additional charges ("Activation Fees") in case Your Services need to be restored after being suspended for non-payment.
- All charges and fees shall be inclusive of all state, municipal, or other government excise, sales, service, use, occupational, or like taxes now in force. We have a right to pass on any additional taxes or other state levies to You and You agree to pay any tax (excluding taxes on Our net income) that We may be required to collect or pay now or at any time in the future and that are imposed upon the sale or delivery of items and Services purchased under these Terms.
- You are responsible for extra charges if your session time expires from the allocated time as per the program after accepting the “Extending Session “ button at the time of Session . learningwhiletravelling.com will bill extra charges on discounted rate on Extended Session . Extra charges will be reflected in the user profile after completion of the session and it has to be settled by the user any time before starting the new session .
- We reserve to change the terms applicable to fee at any point in time by giving You fifteen (15) days' prior intimation via email. The revised fee terms shall be automatically applicable to You after the fifteen (15) days' notice period. You agree that no separate confirmation or approval is required from You to amend the terms with regard to the fee.
- Mode of Payment for any program or session will be through Debit card , credit card or wallets integrated in learningwhiletravelling app or website. Any payment dispute user may right the complaint at firstname.lastname@example.org
REFUND POLICY OF LWT MENTORSHIP PRGORAMME
- The Fees collected by learningwhiletravelling on your behalf from Registered Mentors shall be disbursed to your bank within 45 days of the date of the completion of the consultation for which such Fees were collected. You agree that the consultation shall be deemed to have been completed after expiry of fifteen (15) days from the date of the consultation. For the removal of doubts, a consultation shall be deemed to have been completed when the payee Registered User has been provided the level of consultation reasonably expected from you in consideration of the Fees.
- Users once paid the Session fees cannot claim the Refund except following conditions:-
- Mentor did not turn up at the time predetermined schedule of the session.
- If Session cancelled by the Mentor Prior to starting the
- If Company cancels due to some unforeseen circumstances and unavoidable conditions.
- Any grievances or complaint regarding payment or refund user may write us at email@example.com, company will try to resolve the issue within 7 WORKING DAYS of receiving complaint .