The International Start-up enrichment tour (ISET) is an initiative of "LWT Business Pvt Ltd (Learning While Travelling)" wherein startups/entrepreneurs from PAN India would travel together to an International destination and participate in various brainstorming discussions/activities related to start-ups. On top of this, start-ups will get a chance to mingle with international start-ups on this journey.
Our vision is to "Maximize learning while travelling"
We want investors, mentors, startups, startup enthusiasts to participate in this 7-days exciting journey.
Program cost: Rs 40,000/- INR
1. Online Entrepreneurship Course certified by Startup India (180 hours)
2. Orientation Program at Kolkata (1 day)
3. Shared Accommodation in Singapore (7 days)
4. Delegate pass of Innovfest Unbound at 7-star hotel Marina Bay Sands (2 days)
5. Pitching & Networking session at Singapore Chamber of Commerce & Industry (1 day)
6. B-plan contest on plane (1 day)
7. Sightseeing Competition (3 days)
8. Interview Singaporean competition (3 days)
9. Workshops & Lecture at Top Colleges like Kaplan University, INSEAD, NUS, Singapore Institute of Management, Amity Global, etc. (Minimum: 3-4 colleges)
10. Campus Tours at Top renowned Colleges in Singapore (Minimum: 3-4 colleges)
11. Cash prize upto 3 lakh to win
Exclusions: Flight ticket, Visa, Food
Flight ticket (Kolkata-Singapore-Kolkata) scholarship is available for deserving candidates
Click on details button, put your name, email, contact number and register to apply for scholarship !!
whatsapp +91-9748112438 to know more !!
Watch Innovfest Unbound 2018.
Click on details button, put your name, email, contact number and register
Test your entrepreneur abilities with our written interview
Qualifier of 1st round is invited for video call interview
Qualifier of video call interview will get invitation and flight ticket scholarship to attend ISET2020 Singapore scheduled in June 2020
Our programs include "Student-led college tour", "Start-up enrichment tour" and "Kids enrichment tour"
Campus Tour Ambassadors (CTA) are the college students who will host the client and give an insider look of their college campus
Our clients are students and their parents who wish to experience one of our programs